Health Risk Assessment
Coding of chronic conditions and chart documentation is a critical component of reimbursement. SeniorBridge improves accuracy and documentation of health risk assessments using SeniorBridge’s proprietary, web-based electronic health record platform (Rosalind©) and specially trained nurse practitioners and physicians who are part of the SeniorBridge care management team.
The SeniorBridge Risk Assessment Program benefits payers and providers with appropriate reimbursement, improved CMS compliance and averts hospitalizations and Emergency Room visits among complex, chronically ill patients.
How It Works
SeniorBridge Nurse Practitioners and Physicians conduct in-home assessments to determine medical diagnoses and interpret clinical information to ensure all problems are documented. Medical and functional information is record into electronic health records in real-time via point of care devices. Once Certified Professional Coders verify all conditions are accurately coded , the Physician overseeing the Nurse Practitioner reviews all health information before ICD9 and resulting HCC codes are transmitted via an 837 EDI for submission to CMS. Regularly re-assess status every 6 months or as medical status changes
The SeniorBridge Proprietary Information Technology Platform Includes
- Web-based electronic health record platform offers secure HIPAA-compliant point of care access
- Automated ICD9/10 and HCC Coding
- Access from Blackberries, iPads, Playbooks
- Detailed chart history from multiple physicians, geriatric care manager assessments and other providers
- Easily exportable reports in Excel and PDF formats
- Reminders alerts to professionals for critical clinical services